I am pleased to be leading a Gymnastics Club at St Joseph's School Oamaru on a Friday from 3-3:45

I am pleased to be leading a Gymnastics Club at St Joseph's School Oamaru on a Friday from 3-3:45

Saturday 24 May 2014

Third after school session

Our third session went well this week. We had about 34 kids attend with 3 new ones, which were lovely to have join. We practiced on the beam, vault, floor, began learning floor routines as well as using skipping ropes and hoops. Thank-you again to Kelly, Adele, Courtenay and Suzie who helped coach this week. Here are some photos from this weeks session of our warm down! Thank-you to Richelle for sending the photos through. It has hard for me to take photos while I am coaching. I appreciate any photos that are taken that can be shared! Thanks to the Year 6 boys who helped set up the hall and the parents who helped pack away.


No comments:

Post a Comment