I am pleased to be leading a Gymnastics Club at St Joseph's School Oamaru on a Friday from 3-3:45

I am pleased to be leading a Gymnastics Club at St Joseph's School Oamaru on a Friday from 3-3:45

Sunday 28 December 2014

A huge congratulations to Kristiana Whiston who received a Gymnastics trophy at the final assembly on Friday 19th December. She received this for being the most improved gymnast of the year. I admire her determination and perseverance. She was continuously practicing and creating gym videos and emailing them to me. I donated and presented this new trophy that will be presented each year. It is called 'The Chantelle Jackson most improved trophy". I look forward to hearing who receives it next year. I have now finished working at St Joseph's School. Some amazng parents are going to take over the club next year with me leaving. I look forward to starting up a new club at my new school in Melbourne!




No comments:

Post a Comment