I am pleased to be leading a Gymnastics Club at St Joseph's School Oamaru on a Friday from 3-3:45

I am pleased to be leading a Gymnastics Club at St Joseph's School Oamaru on a Friday from 3-3:45

Friday 15 August 2014

Term 3 Week 4-7&under beam routines

Here are some of our fantastic gymnasts practicing their beam routines for the 7&under age group. Remember to point your toes and keep looking straight towards the end of the beam! You need to hold your tummy in, shoulders pressed down , squeeze your thighs together and stretch your arms and fingers.  Practice at home walking along a straight line. Great work!




2 comments:

  1. I LOVE BEING IN KAWAKAWA BECAUSE I GET TO SEE MISS JACKSON AND DO LOTS OF FUN STUFF WITH HER MY CLASS IS SO AWESOME I NEVER WANT TO MOVE UP A CLASS

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoy it in kawakawa! Well done commenting on here you are reaching for the stars:)

      Delete